What is the Hotel Fee?
A daily Hotel Fee of $32.00 plus tax is added to your room account. It includes the following hotel services:
• Unlimited wired and wireless internet access for guestrooms and rooftop
• Local and toll-free calls
• Complimentaty H20 in the room
• In-room espresso machine and capsules
What do I need to check in to the hotel?
Upon check-in, you will be required to provide a valid government-issued identification along with the credit card used for booking. There are no exceptions to this policy; it’s for your protection against fraud. In the event that you cannot provide the credit card used, the account will be refunded and full payment via another card will be required before gaining access to the suite. No personal checks will be accepted. All guests paying with cash must present a valid credit card upon check-in.
What is the charge for incidentals/deposit?
At check-in, ABAE HOTEL will authorize an amount equal to room rate and tax (unless pre-paid) and estimated incidentals for the entire stay. ABAE HOTEL will authorize the credit card provided for $100 per night at the point of check-in for incidentals. Upon check-out, this authorization is released automatically. It usually takes between three to seven business days to return to your bank account. If using a debit card, $100 per number of nights booked will be withdrawn from your account immediately. Unused charges will be released at check-out and will take five to seven business days to return to your account, depending on your banking institution.
What time is check-in and check-out?
• Standard check-in time is 3 p.m., however you may process your check-in upon arrival and store your luggage until your room is ready. You may use the facilities of the hotel until your suite is avaible. Suites are guaranteed to be ready by 3 p.m. Please avoid arriving early with perishable foods because we are not able to store those items.
• Check-out time is by 11 a.m. And we are very strict. All guests need to vacate the suite and then check-out at the Front Desk prior to 11 a.m. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated. Please note that late check-out requests are based upon availability on the date of departure.
Is there a fee for late check-out?
Yes. If you want to depart from your suite after 11 a.m., please contact the Front Desk for the applicable fee for that particular date.
Do you accommodate early check-ins? Is there a fee?
Yes, based on room availability. If you arrive at the hotel any time prior to the guaranteed check-in time of 3 p.m. and your suite is available, our Front Desk is able to check you in without any additional cost. If you would like to guarantee an early check-in, you can only do so by purchasing an additional night (the night before arrival). To that end, the suite will be held for you from the previous night.
How old must I be to check-in?
The minimum check-in age is 18.
Do you have an early departure fee?
Yes. An early departure fee of up to one night’s room and tax may be applied if you check-out before your scheduled departure date. Bookings with immediate payment at the time of reservation do not allow cancellations and refunds will not be given in the event of early departures.
What is your cancellation policy?
• Reservations can be cancelled at no charge if the hotel is notified by 6 p.m. three days prior to arrival. However, this does not apply if a rate plan requiring immediate and full payment is selected (does not allow for cancellations) or reservations made for special events and holidays (require seven to 20 days for cancellation). Should a guest fail to cancel by this time, a late cancellation fee equal to the amount of the first night’s room and tax will apply. If a guest fails to check-in, the hotel will charge the guest a “no-show charge” equal to the amount of the first night’s room and tax.
• Plans requiring immediate payment at the time of reservation do not allow cancellations and no refunds will be given in the event of early departures, no-show or cancellation.
Does the hotel offer smoking/non-smoking rooms and/or areas?
ABAE HOTEL does not offer smoking rooms. Smoking is not allowed inside the suites or on the balconies. There is a $400 penalty for smoking inside the hotel. There is a designated outdoor area available for smoking.
Do you offer connecting rooms?
No Unfortunately, we do not have connecting rooms; however, should you require rooms on the same floor, please make the request in advance and understand that it cannot be guaranteed.
Does the hotel have on-site parking? How much is parking? Is it included in my room rate?
We provide convenient 24-hour valet parking for overnight guests and non-guests visitors. On-site parking is $35+tax per over night with unlimited in and out privileges. Parking is not included in the room rate
Do you have on-site laundry service?
ABAE HOTEL does not provide laundry or dry cleaning services. For your convenience, each suite is furnished with a washer and dryer. Should you require professional laundry services, please contact our Front Desk for the nearest store.
Are pets allowed in the hotel?
While we love animals, pets are not allowed on the property.